Physical Therapist Assistants are an important member of the health care team and play a vital role in bringing the physical therapist’s plan of care to life. EIM’s PTA Specialty Certification in Orthopaedics provides licensed PTAs the opportunity to advance their knowledge and practice in the care of patients suffering orthopaedic-related conditions. Graduates of this certification gain the confidence and skills needed to provide quality, evidence-based care utilizing advanced exercise prescription and pain neuroscience education.
- Become a highly skilled PTA practitioner with advanced clinical competency in orthopaedic physical therapy.
- Make evidence-based practice an immediate reality in your clinical practice.
- Be equipped to incorporate the advanced exercise prescription and modern pain neuroscience education for patients with orthopaedic related conditions.
- Enhance your critical thinking and psychomotor skills to improve decision-making and outcomes of care.
- Improve your knowledge of current evidence and begin your preparation for the APTA’s PTA Advanced Proficiency Pathways (APP) Program.
Not ready to begin the certification? You can get started by taking a course in the core curriculum for CE. View your options here.