OCS Test Prep Course
Online test prep course for the OCS Exam.View Course
This program includes courses that will be offered as a Virtual Lab Experience – an immersive online environment that brings together everything you love about EIM’s in-person weekend intensives. Learn more about what you can expect from this change.
EIM’s Orthopaedic Certification is a 12-month program of post-professional clinical and didactic education for physical therapists. Each student improves their clinical knowledge and practice while completing coursework built upon the current best-evidence for the management of musculoskeletal disorders.
Courses are taught by EIM’s world class faculty, many of whom are internationally recognized for their contributions to education, research, and practice management. The extensive community that has formed around EIM provides a best practice environment for students to receive the highest caliber of training and to become distinguished leaders in evidence-based orthopaedic and manual physical therapy practice.
The EIM Orthopaedic Certification program is committed to developing evidence-based physical therapists who are prepared to function as independent practitioners for patients with musculoskeletal conditions. Students foster relationships with physical therapy leaders within EIM, opening doors for high-yielding, lifelong professional growth and development. Add on our OCS prep course to position yourself for success with the OCS exam. EIM boasts a 90% pass rate of those who complete an EIM program and use the OCS prep course.
• Grow as practitioners grounded in the principles of evidence-based medicine and become experts at integrating that knowledge into clinical practice.
• Develop evidence-based practice principles and behave accordingly in daily practice.
• Flourish in a cutting edge educational environment that integrates state of the art learning tools with advanced professional clinical practice.
• Gain skills to confidently and professionally interact with other members of the health care team and provide leadership in the care of musculoskeletal conditions.
• Promote life-long learning for themselves and other physical therapists.