For: PT, PTA, OT, OTA, MD, DO, RN, NP, PA, Other Licensed Health Care Providers
Behavioral health conditions (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, etc.) are commonplace among clients seeking care for pain, chronic illness and other health concerns. This program will equip licensed health care providers with the foundational knowledge, skills, and techniques needed to relate to their patients in a bio-psycho-socially informed manner. Learners will recognize the key features of integrating behavioral health concepts and clinical decision-making skills into their daily work. Ultimately, this certification program prepares clinicians to effectively treat clients experiencing complex conditions with confidence, compassion and competence.
Want to take a deeper dive on how this certification can impact your practice? This webinar defines the who, what, when, where and why of integrative behavioral health and can help you determine if this program is right for you.
- Integrate screening, referral, and treatment of behavioral health conditions within one’s professional scope of practice.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to establish and execute a comprehensive plan of care for individuals with complex medical and behavioral health needs.
- Formulate a personal philosophy and action plan to integrate behavioral health concepts, empathy and positive psychology into your clinical practice.
- Incorporate motivational interviewing and nervous system regulating techniques into the care of patients with pain, chronic illness and behavioral health co-morbidities.
- Become a role model of bio-psycho-socially informed healthcare within your community.
Important Note: Calendars for this program will be available soon. If you have questions about the plan of study or timeline for courses, please contact us here.
Accommodation Procedures for Participants with Disabilities