On this week’s Practice Leadership podcast, Larry Benz, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA, MAPP, the CEO of Confluent Health, has compiled his new list of post-Covid predictions for the physical therapy profession.
- Conferences and education will/should change to a hybrid model that allows learning to happen online, reducing the amount of onsite contact
- There will be regulatory impacts that will cause higher costs to the clinic
- Integration of delivery systems, like Telehealth, to augment but not replace physical therapy
- PT staffing models are going to change with the better understanding of labor costs
- The financial acumen of the average physical therapy practice is going to need to increase to stay competitive