I believe I chose a wonderful profession that is too often overshadowed. I want to share the occupational therapy and hand therapy profession with the world, and this begins with rising therapists."
Jenna is an occupational therapist with 7 years of experience. She earned her Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from the University of Southern Indiana before returning to school to pursue her Occupational Therapy Doctorate.
- Certified Hand Therapist, ProRehab
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Southern Indiana
- Program Director, Certificate for Advanced Practice in Hand Therapy, EIM
- After graduating with her OTD, her capstone project became EIM’s Certificate for Advanced Practice in Therapy
- Jenna helped develop EIM’s post-professional OTD program, now offered through Baylor University
- Post-Operative Therapy for the Mini-Tightrope Suspensionplasty for CMC arthritis (in progress)