I really enjoy teaching because it allows me to interact with engaging, bright, and fun people. The future of PT is bright and if I can help to influence this, then I am fulfilled in my career."
Bill is a physical therapist with 20 years of experience. His clinical experience has led to his success as an educator with multiple traditional universities and Evidence In Motion.
- Associate Professor of Instruction, Temple University
- Director of Orthopedic PT Residency, Temple University
- ROTC Cadets Physical Therapist, Temple University
- Clinician and Mentor, North Broad Physical Therapy Center
- Minimal physical therapy utilization compared with higher physical therapy utilization for patients with low back pain: a systematic review
- Timing of Physical Therapy Initiation for Nonsurgical Management of Musculoskeletal
- Disorders and Effects on Patient Outcomes: A Systematic Review