We’re excited to announce that we will be hosting some of our scheduled in-person courses in June. We’re making this decision with cautious optimism, while we closely monitor the specific re-opening plans for states and cities and work closely with our host partners – some courses that are scheduled for June will be canceled or rescheduled, and the EIM team will be contacting affected students directly to discuss their options.
Important things to know:
- For courses that will be held, we want you to know that we continue to place priority on the health and safety of our community, so we’ll be working with each site on an individualized plan to ensure we keep everyone safe. Some of the precautions we’ll be taking include:
- Checking temperatures
- Providing gloves, masks and hand sanitizer
- Practicing social distancing where possible
- And any and all other rules and regulations set forth by each state and location
- We’ll continue offering online learning opportunities moving forward, so if you’re not ready to travel or attend in-person learning, we hope you’ll join us online for one of these events:
- Our Online Pain Lectures Series, which will be held online May 16-17, in partnership with state APTA associations. The weekend event offers six courses, 12 contact hours and world-class pain science experts. Learn more and register here.
- The now, Virtual Align Conference will feature top-notch international speakers. Registration and more information about that will be coming next week. Be sure to check your email, social media or check back at alignconference.com. Registration opens May 11th.
- Our free Webinar Wednesdays continue to be popular. Check out the upcoming lineup and register here.
We look forward to beginning to open up opportunities to learn together, in-person. Stay safe and well, and we hope to see you soon!