We want to ensure we’re continuing to communicate and update you with any new information.
- As EIM closely watches COVID-19 developments around our country, we have decided to postpone all of our in-person weekend courses until the weekend of May 1, 2020. We continue to monitor the situation as well as recommendations from local and national health officials and will keep you updated in the weeks to come.
- We are working with hosts to ensure that these courses are rescheduled and that all those who are affected can have options later in the year. Our hybrid education model relies on hands-on interaction to achieve a full learning experience, and we are committed to providing accessible ways to continue your educational pathways at EIM.
This is an unprecedented time for our global community, affecting every profession, and in particular, shedding light on the heroic efforts of our health care workers during the pandemic. We, at EIM, as much as possible, want to play a part in serving the needs of our profession during this time. Our content team is tirelessly working on launching new topics and relevant coursework to support our clinicians and in turn, support the vital patient care they provide.
Here’s how we plan to continue supporting you during this time:
- You can find us online for free webinars every Wednesday at 1 pm EST. These are relevant topics that we will continue to bring to you every week through our amazing faculty. Learn more and register for webinars here.
- In addition, we have seen a great surge in registrations for our free online courses – Called To Care and Words That Harm and Words That Heal. These are great resources we are making available to you in a time when communication and a focus on compassionate care are more important than ever. Access free courses here.
- Even though we can’t be together during our weekend intensives, we can continue to learn together. EIM offers a variety of exclusively online courses, to include a special discounted session of our faculty-led Therapeutic Neuroscience Education course. Learn more about this faculty-led pain science course.
- If you don’t already follow us on social media, head over to your favorite platform and stay in touch with EIM as we post developments, share relevant articles, extend offers for new free and reduced-cost content, release podcast episodes and share other online learning opportunities.
Thank you for all that you are doing during this time in your community to help get us to the other side. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at [email protected] with any questions and concerns.