I teach because I love helping my students realize that they are stronger, smarter and more resilient than they ever thought possible."
Paul has taught musculoskeletal content for the past 15 years. His active research agenda focuses on conservative care for musculoskeletal disorders as well as spinal and extremity manipulation and dry needling.
- Evidence In Motion, Faculty
- Wardenburg Health Center at the University of Colorado Boulder, Lead Clinician
- Regis University Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Adjunct Faculty
- University of Colorado Physical Therapy Program, Associate Professor
- Physical Therapists’ Role in Solving the Opioid Epidemic
- Factors shaping expectations for complete relief from symptoms during rehabilitation for patients with spine pain