Our faculty is paramount to our mission: to offer accessible, lifelong education to health care professionals who are transforming their communities. Teaching is a calling to some of us, and a passion project for others. It’s a way to impact our professions in a way that can be even more expansive than the work we do in the clinic.
We seek to both create and execute a transformative educational experience for each student. If you’re interested in contributing to this important work, we invite you to join our passionate faculty team. Our Groom-to-Teach process prepares you to help us take health care education to the next level.
EIM Groom-to-Teach Process
- Start as a Student to grasp the content
- Serve as a Teaching Assistant to observe and acquire knowledge from our faculty
- Transition to a Groom-to-Teach Instructor where you accept evaluation in teaching and leading
- Become part of the EIM Faculty, where you’ll influence clinicians to improve patients’ lives with unparalleled results
EIM Faculty Qualifications
- Board certification in content-aligned, specialty area and/or
- Advanced expertise / experience in speciality area with plans to obtain certification
- Experience with EIM coursework
Note: Where specialty certification is not applicable, advanced knowledge and experience are required
Note: Obtainable through Groom-to-Teach process
- Complete the EIM “Instructor Information” form
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provide a written endorsement from a supervisor/professional who can speak to your teaching experience and capacity
What should I expect upon acceptance?
- Onboarding through a self-paced module
- Determining your custom pathway through the Groom-to-Teach process
Let’s get started