For: PT, OT, PTA, OTA, OTHER
When clinical expertise and AmaZing! Customer Service collide, great things happen! Great things like patients who are happier, healthier and more loyal than ever.
The AmaZing! Customer Service Course for Individuals includes the tools you need to create an AmaZing! atmosphere in YOUR clinic. When you and your team use AmaZing! Customer Service, you will discover:
- Highly engaged employees who are empowered to provide an AmaZing! experience for each and every patient
- Patients who have a positive experience are more likely to follow treatment plans and feel better, faster
- Patients who get better faster are happier, healthier, and more likely to refer friends and family to your practice
- Physicians, who are thrilled with the response from their happy and healthy patients, engage more with your practice and increase their referrals
Developed by Larry Benz, DPT, OCS, MAPP, MBA, the AmaZing! Customer Service Suite has been tested for more than 20 years in private practice settings.
- An all-encompassing overview of the AmaZing! Customer Service Program from creator, Larry Benz
- The AmaZing! Customer Service Manual, which includes detailed information on the 10 AmaZing! Principles and why they are vital to successful organizations
- Ten skits that bring the AmaZing! Principles to life
- Actionable exercises, activities and tools that facilitate your learning and help keep AmaZing! Customer Service top-of-mind
- Supplemental Handouts
- Access to an interactive blog with monthly AmaZing! Customer Service postings and a forum to connect with other health care providers about customer service
- AmaZing! Customer Service Certification
Evidence In Motion is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. By taking an EIM continuing education course designed for OTs/OTAs you may qualify for AOTA CEUs. *The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.